An infrared inspection allows you to get more detailed information about the home you are looking to buy or own. An infrared can reveal many issues in a home that would not be visible to the naked eye. Every material has a unique thermal signature and when moisture, heat, cold, or wood destroying insects are introduced into the structure the thermal signature changes.
Without Thermal Imaging, some things go unseen. Thermal imaging will help reveal those problems and the correction will take place as needed.
Example of Application:
• Water and moisture intrusion that could lead tom mold;
• Cold/hot air infiltration/exfiltration;
• Excessive moisture in building materials;
• Insulation gaps, insufficient and unevenness;
• Electrical drops, panels, breakers, switched and wire connections;
• Heating and cooling duct placement, insulation, air leaks;
• Pipe location;
• Energy consultation.